There are over 650 hotels, hostels and other types of accommodation offered in Quito. Looking for the right place to stay is like finding your way in a labyrinth. To help you out, we have listed a few important things you should look for while choosing your accommodation in Quito.
1. Are rooms without fresh air and with windows facing the courtyard a taboo for you? In fact, this is the norm in most Spanish colonial architecture. That is why when you book with us, you can be sure that the room has the right kind of windows/ventilation for you. Hotels that work with us tell us exactly which room they will be offering our travellers!
2. Are you someone who can only fall asleep in absolute silence? We have tested the locations of the different hotels we offer and are able to advise you on the best locations in Quito that offer an undisturbed night’s rest.
3. Is safety a no.1 priority for you? Your safety is equally as important to us as well! That is why we have taken out accommodations in locations we are unsure of.
4. Must your accommodation come with a fantastic view? From enjoying wine at the foot of Panecillo hill with a view of the cathedral square and the statue of Marian to sitting on the terrace of your hotel with a 360 degrees panoramic view of the historical city centre, we have got you all covered!
5. Would you like to get to know your host better? Accommodations which allow you to meet your host are also included in our selections.