Termas de Papallacta is located 40 miles east of Quito, the capital city of Ecuador, in the heart of South America. Perched on an Andean valley at the entrance route to the Ecuadorian Amazon jungle, the spa resort offers its visitors relaxation, recreation, adventure and all-around pampering experience.
Whether relaxing in the thermal baths, indulging in spa treatments, or embarking on adventure walks at the Rancho del Cañón (Canyon Ranch) or Cayambe-Coca Ecological Reserve, you are sure to enjoy the Papallacta experience on your Ecuador tour. Excellent accommodation in hotel rooms or family cabins is complemented by the resort’s restaurants which serve a range of culinary delights to satisfy your taste buds.
The resort offers both rooms and bungalows made of preserved wood with private bathrooms and underfloor heating. The rooms are located around exclusive thermal water pools for guests in this area. There are several beauty treatments available at the spa, including aromatherapy, therapeutic massages, body treatments with mud and clay or chocolate, individual hydro massages, and Turkish baths at the Thermal Cave.
- Standard room (Double/ Triple / King)
- Bungalow with Thermal Heating floor ( 4 single beds & 1 double bed)
- Suite (XL double bed)
- Deluxe King Room ( 1 large double bed)
- Exclusive Room (Jetted Tub)
All rooms include free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms
- Swimming pool & Outdoor pool
- Restaurants & Bar
- Spa and Wellness Centre
- Hot springs
- Turkish Bath (Hamman)
- Hot tub / Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massages and beauty treatments (additional charge)
- Medical clinic
- Trekking through the Canyon Ranch
- Horseback riding
- Bath and relax in hot thermal or cold pools
- Papallacta Church – 26 min walk
- Loreto Lake – 3.1 mi / 5.1 km
- Papallacta Lake – 4.7 mi / 7.5 km
Relax at the Termas de Papallacta Resort near the Amazon
What is included?
- Exclusive use of thermal pools for guests
- Free entrance to the Balneario opened to the public
- A self-guided walk through the “La Isla” path
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
What is excluded?
- All meals (breakfast, lunch or dinner)
- Spa services (pool entrance/treatments)