The Samona Lodge is located in the heart of the rainforest jungle and allows you to discover incredible biodiversity up close. Not only the Samona Lodge lies in the Cuyabeno Reserve, it harbors at the same time many different plant and tree species. This phenomenon can be experienced and watched day by day while the Samona Lodge provides retreat and comfort.
Limited electricity availability and a complete isolation from the outside world will make you forget all of your worries and the sounds of the rainforest will help you remember what it means to live.
A unique stay at the jungle
All of the bungalows are furnished in a rustic style to remind of the rich, indigenous cultures of the Amazon.
The lodge offers bungalows for up to 3 persons as well as suites.
Each bungalow consists of a bed with mosquito net and a private bathroom. Electricity is only available in the common room.
- observe caimans
- visit native peoples
- bird/monkey watching
- experience the sunrise and sunset
What is included?
- bilingual naturalist guide
- transportation from Lago Agrio (bus or canoe)
- all camping equipment (raincoat, boots, mosquito nets or tents and lifejackets)
- all bungalows with private bathroom (toilet, shower and sink)
- jungle camping site
- meals on tours (breakfast, lunch and dinner and drinking water)
What is excluded?
- transfer Quito-Lago Agrio-Quito
- National Park entrance fee
- additional drinks
- meals before and after tours
- personal expenses