The Napo Cultural Center, formely known as Yasuni Kichwa Ecolodge, combines fun with ecological responsibility by offering you an exciting stay in the Amazon jungle. This lodge sets the example in green tourism and provides its guests with comfort and security.
Embedded in the nature of the Amazon
The center offers 12 cabins for up to 36 guests, each equipped with a private bathroom, electricity, a safe, air conditioning, water and a private balcony in the suites. Relax on the hammocks or amidst the beautiful gardens surrounding the center.
Guests will enjoy a variety of wonderful activities, including all kinds of excursions into the forest and ample opportunities to learn first-hand how precious this ecosystem really is. The various tour programs are based on the indigenous Kichwa cultural values; you are invited to not only open your mind to adventure but also to whole new perspectives.
- daytime and sunset hikes
- parrot clay licks
- visiting the Interpretation Center
- bird & monkey spotting
- climbing the observation tower
- participating in community projects
- brewing the enlivening endemic wayusa tea
Discover the Napo Cultural Center at the shore of the Napo river
What is included?
- all meals
- drinking water
- Napo River transportation and passage to and from Coca Airport
- community and bilingual naturalist guides
- access to Yasuni National Park
- water resistant ponchos and rubber boots
What is excluded?
- transfer from Quito to Coca and vice versa
- tips and personal expenses