Immerse yourself in the heart of the Amazon jungle at the La Selva Amazon Ecolodge. When you book with La Selva, you are guaranteed a unique experience during which you will have the chance to hike, bird watch, search for monkeys, take motorized canoes up the river, and even interact with a local indigenous community. But just because La Selva is deep in the rainforest doesn’t mean that it sacrifices comfort – La Selva is dedicated to providing the utmost luxury for every guest. In addition to the exciting activities and comfortable accommodations, the lodge is committed to preserving the beautiful, natural sanctuary and surrounding ecosystems.
Embedded in nature
The lodge hosts 18 large suites – 3 categories: Superior, Scenic and Family suite – that overlook Lake Garzacocha. Each of the rooms offers comfortable beds, a porch or balcony, an exclusive rainforest shower, and a private bathroom. In the lodge, you will enjoy meals at the restaurant which serves buffet style breakfasts and lunches and dinners prepared by the chefs. Other facilities include a full bar and a spa.
- Scenic suite (25 m2)
- Superior suite (37 m2)
- Family suite (56 m2)
Explore the Amazon jungle
- butterfly farm
- walking/ hiking trails
- rainforest canopy observation tower
- parrot clay lick
- community cultural visit
- canoeing & kayaking
- night hikes
- swimming in the lagoon
An oasis at the Amazon: The La Selva Lodge
What is included?
- assistance at the airport: Quito and Coca
- transfers and transportation in the Amazon
- accommodation + all meals
- guided excursions
- bilingual naturalist guide + native assistant
- rain poncho & rubber boots will be provided during your stay at the lodge. Boot size available up to size 10½ men size.
- bar area with free WiFi
What is excluded?
- tips, personal expenses & souvenirs
- alcoholic beverages and sodas
- airfare Quito-Coca-Quito