The Galapagos Diving Cruise Master offers fantastic diving itineraries, bringing you to some of the best diving spots in the Galapagos. Dive areas include Wolf and Darwin islands. The Galapagos Master is a yatch with 9 comfortable cabins for up to 16 guests. Cabins are well air-conditioned with en suite bathrooms and warm water. Guests can expect buffet-style meals prepared by chefs onboard and during your spare time, the sun deck and lounge are great places to relax and unwind.
Scuba diving from the Galapagos Diving Cruise Master liveaboard is supported by high powered tenders, with 2 dive masters to accompany the group. The well equipped diving deck provides ample space for all your equipment. Amenities include nitrox fills, equipment storage boxes, rinse tanks, warm water shower and a 2-tier camera table. The Galapagos Master offers year round diving holidays in a luxury setting, with a choice of 7 night and 10 night itineraries departing from San Cristobal. Each trip takes you through an extravaganza of dive sites including a minimum of 2 days at Darwin and Wolf. There will be around 4 dives a day where you can expect to see hammerheads, Galapagos sharks, tuna, sea lions, iguanas, eagle rays and much more.
Galapagos Master at a glance
- Capacity: 16 Passengers, 9 Cabins
- 2 Dives Master onboard
- Renovated in 2015
- 8 Crew members
- Length: 32.3m
- Speed: 12.5 Knots
- Upper deck – 4 Twin Cabins
- Main deck – 1 Double Cabin
- Lower deck – 4 Twin Cabins
- En Suite Bathroom
- Towel dryer
- Hot water
Amenities on board
- Indoor and outdoor dining area
- Sun Deck
- Laundry Service
- Vegetarian food options
- Snorkeling equipment
Diving aboard the "Galapagos Master"
What is included?
- Cruise and excursions according to the itinerary
- Transport and transfers to ship and the airport
- Overnight on the ship in a double cabin with a private bath
- Accompanied by two dive masters certified by the Galapagos National park for the entire duration of the cruise tour
- All meals included during cruise tour (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) according to your preferred eating time
- Complimentary water, coffee, tea & fresh juices
- Snorkeling Equipment
What is NOT included?
- Transport and transfers from hotel to the airport in Galapagos
- Flights to/from the Galapagos Islands
- Galapagos Nationalpark entrance fee and transit control card
- Alcoholic and bottled beverages
- Tips, gifts, and personal expenses
- Wet Suite
- Local Tax
- Other activities not stated in the itinerary