Galapagos cruise Tip Top IV – This modern, air-conditioned motor yacht can comfortably accommodate 16 passengers in 10 double cabins. Each cabin has a private bathroom with hot-water shower and two single beds that can be modified into a double bed. The Tip Top IV motor yacht’s spacious social areas include a bar, a dining room, lounge and sun deck. The beautiful teak floored sun deck creates a delightful place for resting and relaxing on board. Whether you want to watch a movie in the media room, read in the library, enjoy a delicious dinner in the modern dining room, or enjoy a drink at the bar, the Tip Top IV is sure to please. Guests enjoy full use of the snorkeling and kayaking equipment.
In addition to all of this, the company that owns the Tip Top IV has become a leader in the Galapagos Islands touristic operations for attaining international certification for its environmental and safety practices. In fact, it was awarded the Smart Voyager Certification for its sound environmental practices.
Tip Top IV at a glance
- Capacity: 16 guests, 10 cabins
- 1 Naturalist guide
- Built in 2006
- 8 Crew members
- Length: 38 m/125ft.
- Speed: 12 knots
- lower deck: 6 cabins with two single lower beds
- upper deck: 4 cabins with two single lower beds
- upon request, all the beds can be turned into king size beds
- private bathroom
- air conditioning
- hair dryer
- dining room
- natural history library
- lounge with TV/DVD
- sun- and observation deck
- snorkeling equipment
What is included?
- all meals
- transfers in the Galapagos Islands
- English/Spanish-speaking naturalist guide
- use of snorkeling equipment
- free purified drinking water
What is NOT included?
- return flights to the Galapagos Islands
- entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park ($100 USD per adult)
- transit control card ($20 USD per person)
- bottled soft drinks and alcohol
- single cabin supplements
- tips and gratuities
- personal expenses
- travel/medical insurance.