Galapagos cruise dive safari Majestic Explorer – The Majestic Explorer dive yacht is part of the newest fleet available in the archipelago, and offers all of the accessories required to get the most out of your Galapagos diving experience.
Wide panoramic windows throughout the yacht are one of the many great features that make the Majestic Explorer so memorable. Specifically built to cruise the Galapagos in 2013, the Majestic Explorer seamlessly blends modern facilities, personalised services and an incredible dive itinerary for 16 fortunate guests. Common areas include a large sun deck, hot tub and various lounge areas throughout the yacht. Accommodation is available in nine spacious double cabins, found on the lower and main deck, each featuring a private bathroom with hot water showers.
Discover the incredible seascapes and wildlife only found in this unique location with the Majestic Explorer and Galapagos PRO.
The Majestic Explorer at a glance
- Built in: 2013
- Capacity: 16 guests, 9 cabins
- 9 crew members
- 9 crew members and 1 nature guide
- Length: 36 meters/117ft.
- Speed: 10 knots
Cabins with a spectacular view
- 5 Cabins (Twin beds) 183 ft² (17 m²) with portholes
- 4 Cabins: 2 double + 2 Twin beds, 183 ft² (17 m²) with panoramic windows
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Diving equipment incl. Nitrox
- Indoor- and outdoor restaurant
- Natural history library
- Lounge and bar
- Sun- and observation deck
- Hot tub
- Snorkelling equipment
What is included?
- All meals on board
- Bilingual nature guides
- Conferences and lectures
- Transportation to/from the hotel to the airport in Galápagos
- Snorkelling equipment and use of an underwater camera
- All activities during the cruise (eg. excursions and shore leaves)
What is NOT included?
- Return flights to Galapagos
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee ($100)
- Immigration control card ($20)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses and tips
- Wetsuit rental