Galapagos cruise Humboldt Explorer – The Galapagos Islands are renowned for their exceptional beauty and biodiversity . The Humboldt Explorer is a liveaboard yacht that takes divers to the best diving sites in the Galapagos. Dive with amazing sea creatures like the Galapagos sharks, hammerheads, turtles, tuna, manta rays, whale sharks and white tip sharks, while you enjoy the comfort of the cruise, the fantastic facilities and excellent service from the crew.
With this dive safari, you will get to visit the prime diving spots in the Galapagos Islands such as Wolf and Darwin Island. If you are into big fishes then this route cannot be missed! With the cosy and well thought out amentities onboard such as a sky deck, Alfresco dining area, lounge, a jaccuzi and more, you are in good hands whilst immersing yourself in the fascinating waters of the Galapagos. Check out the itinerary for the Galapagos dive safari Humboldt Explorer below!
The Humboldt Explorer at a glance
- Capacity: 16 passengers, 8 cabins
- Built in 2009
- 7 Crew members
- Length: 34 m
- Speed: 10 knots
- Exclusive liveaboard yacht for smaller groups
- Diving instructor and assistant available
- 8 Double cabins with ocean view
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom and shower
- Towels and dive towels are provided
- Diving equipment including tanks, weights and belts
- Shaded diving deck
- Camera station
- Separate rinse tank
- Indoor lounge
- Sun deck with hot tub
Experience an extraordinary world aboard the "Humboldt Explorer"
What is included?
- Diving equipment (tanks, weights, belts)
- All meals
- Alcoholic beverages
What is NOT included?
- Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil
- Hotel accommodations
- Flights to/from Galapagos
- Meal on the last evening (Sunday)
- Rental Gear
- Tips & personal expenses
- Cancellation and health insurance
- Premium alcoholic beverages
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee ($100)
- Transit Control Card ($20)
- Fuel surcharge