Galapagos cruise Golondrina – The Golondrina is a lovely motor yacht accommodating 16 passengers. Each of the eight double cabins features air-conditioning as well as a private bathrooms with hot water. Common areas include a living room with a televison, a dining room, a bar and a solarium. Meals are carefully prepared by a chef using local and fresh ingredients and served either in the indoor dining area or as an alfresco meal on the deck. The chef is happy to accommodate special dietary requirements or preferences if informed in advance. Golondrina yacht also has full snorkeling equipment and wetsuits available for rent. Enjoy a budget-friendly cruise around the beautiful Galapagos Islands with Golondrina.
The Golondrina at a glance
- Capacity: 16 passengers, 8 cabins
- 2 Multilingual naturalist guides on board
- Built in 2004
- Crew: 5 crew members
- Length: 22 m/73 ft.
- Speed: 8 knots
Cabins on 2 decks
- 8 double cabins (6 twin bed and 2 double bed arrangements)
- all cabins are furnished with bunk beds and a private bathroom including a toilet, hot water shower and sink
- air conditioning
Amenities on board
- dining area
- protected deck with alfresco dining area
- lounge with TV, DVD and music system
- technical equipment for diving and snorkeling
What is included?
- transfer to Galapagos
- all meals
- bilingual naturalist guide
- water, tea & coffee
What is NOT included?
- flights to Galapagos
- entrance fee Galapagos National Park ($100)
- Transit Control Card ($20)
- tips & personal expenses
- rental of snorkeling or diving gear and wetsuits