Galapagos cruise Cachalote Explorer – The Galapagos Islands are a dream destination and the Cachalote explorer offers fantastic itineraries that are a little easier on the hip pocket. The Cachalote Explorer is a motor yacht designed to bring guests on an authentic and intimate journey of discovery through the Galapagos Islands. Each of the itineraries offers guests the opportunity to discover what makes this archipelago so magical – from the gorgeous landscapes, to the fascinating history, the lovely locals and, of course, the incredible wildlife! The cabins include private bathrooms and are all air conditioned, keeping you comfortable in the tropical weather. For a first-class service catered to travellers who are on a search for adventure, you can’t go wrong with the Cachalote Explorer!
The Cachalote Explorer at a glance
- Capacity: 16 passengers, 8 cabins
- Multilingual guide on board
- Built in 1988, renovated in 2002
- 9 Crew members
- Length: 27 meters
- Speed: 8 Knots
- 8 Cabins with private bathroom
- Cabins offer various combinations of a double bed and a single bed. Bunk beds are also available.
- Dining area and the lounge with Panoramic view
- Spacious areas for relaxations and sundeck
- 3 different decks
- Salon with a small bar and flat-screen TV
What is included?
- Accommodation (shared double cabin)
- All meals during the cruise
- All excursions during the cruise
- Multilingual guide
What is NOT included?
- Flights to and from the Galapagos
- Galapagos National Park Entrance fee ($100)
- Transit Control Card ($20)
- Alcoholic drinks on board
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation/health insurance