Galapagos cruise Aida Maria – Enjoy a cruise through the magical Galapagos Islands aboard the Aida Maria. This motor yacht offers beautiful accommodation, attentive service, delicious food and an experienced naturalist guide to help you make the most of your Galapagos Islands wildlife adventure cruise. Each of the comfortable cabins on the yacht offers air conditioning as well as private bathrooms with hot water showers – an absolute luxury after a day in the water or exploring the islands! Between the activities during this cruise, guests can relax in the lounge or enjoy views over the archipelago from the sun deck. Aida Maria offers a wonderful way to discover the curious wildlife and remarkable scenery in this natural paradise. Your dream vacation is sure to be unforgettable!
Aida Maria at a glance
- Capacity: 16 passengers, 8 cabins
- English speaking naturalist guide on board
- Built in 1997
- 6 Crew members
- Length: 20 m/66 ft.
- Speed: 9 knots
- 8 double cabins with bunk beds
- all cabins with private bathroom (hot water shower)
- air conditioning
Amenities on board
- dining room
- living room
- sun deck
What is included?
- all meals on board
- transfers within Galapagos
- English speaking naturalist guide
What is NOT included?
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee ($100)
- Transit Control Card ($20)
- soft drinks and alcohol on board
- snorkeling equipment for rent (available on board)
- tips & personal expenses