Galapagos cruise Aggressor III – The Galapagos Islands are one of the most exciting destinations in the world. Visitors will have the opportunity to dive with playful sea lions and travel to the famous Darwin and Wolf Islands for a thrilling and scenic dive. You can also swim with hammerhead sharks, whale sharks, tunas and many other magnificent sea creatures. The Galapagos Aggressor III departs from Baltra every Thursday afternoon and is the perfect vessel to bring you on the most memorable diving trip in the Galapagos Islands.
The Aggressor III at a glance
- Exclusive liveaboard motor yacht for smaller groups
- Year of construction: 1992
- Capacity: 14 passengers with 7 cabins
- Length: 30.5 m/100 ft.
- Speed: 10 knots
- 2 Multilingual divemasters
- 7 double cabins (suites, master/deluxe/twin/value twin and quadruple cabins)
- Windows in master cabins and portholes in deluxe cabins
- Private bathroom
- Hairdryer, toiletries and towels
- MP3 player
- Fire detector and alarm system
- Fire extinguisher and life jackets
- Diving platform
- Camera table and separate rinse stations
- Restaurant with bar
- Sundeck and hot tub
Experience an unforgettable experience onboard "Aggressor III"
What is included?
- Accommodation on board
- Compressed air tanks, weights & belts
- All meals and snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, local beer and wine
- Transfer from/to the airport to the yacht
- Fuel surcharge
What is NOT included?
- Airfare (international and domestic)
- Galapagos National park entrance fee ($100)
- Transit Control Card ($20)
- Rental of equipment
- Nitrox fills
- Certification or specialty courses
- Dinner on final evening
- Tips & personal expenses