Travel aboard the only luxury ship in the Ecuadorian Amazon rainforest, the Anakonda, and experience the Amazon in one of the most unique ways possible. Visit isolated and untouched parts of the Amazon where few have traveled before with a chance to interact with 15 different local communities, all while enjoying the 5-star accommodations aboard the Anakonda.
Anakonda’s itineraries are created directly by the CEO, Raul Garcia, who was captain of the Flotel Orellana for over 15 years. Only the locals know these areas better than Raul, which makes the itineraries perfect for Amazon excursions both at day and night. Plus, there are some great onboard activities too. Anakonda’s onboard caretaker is always ready to help with any special requirements of the guests.
Location: Jungle Cruise
M/V Anakonda at a glance
Capacity: 40 passengers
Length: 45 m/148 ft.
The Anakonda comfortably accommodates up to 40 guests in 18 cabins. While aboard, guests are able to enjoy fine dining, a wide variety of wine choices, large comfortable beds, and wall to wall panoramic windows. This all-inclusive boat also posesses two Jacuzzis on the observation deck. With relaxation already at its finest, the Al Fresco lounge is the cherry on top.
- 40 passengers max. with private facilities
- 18 suites with large panoramic windows
- all cabins with in-suite sitting areas
- air conditioning
- visit of the Yasuni National Park
- Cuyabeno wildlife reserve
- biological reserve Limoncocha
- observation tower
- parakeet clay licks
- night hikes
What is included?
- all meals on board
- all excursions
- drinks (non-alcoholic)
- transfer from/to the cruise ship, in case you arrive with the recommended flights
What is excluded?
- flight tickets
- tips for the guide and crew
- personal expenses
- entrance fees to the communities and wildlife reserve
- Eintrittspreise zu den Gemeinden und Wildlife Reservat (no warranty)